To Dan & Catherine who tied the knot at the Highcliff Marriott Hotel in Bournemouth on Sunday 14th June 2009. The Couple chose to theme their wedding rececption in a Disney Theme, complete with a Disney Castle Wedding Cake and lots of all things nice like sweets and cakes.
- Ceremony Location – In the Gardens of the Highcliff Marriott Hotel grounds.
- Wedding Breakfast – Dorchester Suite at the Highcliff Marriott in Bournemouth Afternoon, speaches, catering was in house.
- Evening Reception – The evening reception started at 7.00pm until 1am.
- Mobile Disco/Wedding DJ Entertainment Provided by Olympic DJ Mobile Wedding Discos. The couple chose the Full High Spec Video Package including full 1080p HD 100mhz flat screen, full video disco and photo slideshows. As seen the Video disco looks stunning in such a perfect affair
- The Bride & Grooms First Dance Song – Mariah Carey & Luthur Vandross – Endless Love
- The Music Playlist – Full Video Disco, with a full range of music including, 60′s/70′s/80′s/90′s & chart music, indi, brit pop, commercial dance, club scene dance.
- Photographer -Geoff Roberts LBIPP LMPA LSWPP, from www.amazing-weddings.co.uk, Contact details 02380 811799, or visit the website at www.amazing-weddings.co.uk.
Geoff Roberts is highly recommended by many for his Personal and Creative Wedding Photography and special extras that he can bring to your day and afterwards. Please feel free to quote Olympic DJ when contacting Geoff, as I highly recommend his work to all I meet.
- Wedding Cake Supplier – Family